RAM Recycling offers FREE confidential document shredding for all businesses. Simply drop off your confidential documents at our Oak Creek facility and we’ll ensure that they are safely and securely shredded following industry standards. Additionally, we will provide each business with a Certificate of Destruction (COD) at the time of delivery.
Drop Off Guidelines
- Drop Off Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Check in on the east side of our building by the large overhead door and one of our friendly team members will assist you.
- Present your company business card upon arrival.
- All inspection, unloading and handling of files will be completed by RAM Recycling personnel.
- Minimum Amount: Minimum of 50 pounds (approximately 2 banker boxes)
- Maximum Amount: None
- Special Pick-Ups: RAM Recycling can pick-up large file purges at your business by appointment only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Acceptable Items: Paper Document Files (regular paper clips are ok!)
- Unacceptable Items: Large & Medium Black Binder Clips, 3 Ring Binders, Plastic, Film, Metal, Electronics
Questions? Unfortunately, due to high call volume, if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.